Due to Thanksgiving, the update of the official Star Atlas roadmap, which was actually planned for every Friday, had been moved to Monday. Now the team published details about the current progress.
The most important point for us investors: SCORE and POLIS staking are still on schedule for early December. Namely, December 8 was given as the target date for the mini game and December 9 for POLIS staking.
Further details on this schedule are to be announced next Friday – most likely at the Town hall or as part of the next roadmap update.
Roadmap Update: November 29, 2021
- Audit review for SCORE is now underway
- Full QA Environment ready this week for SCORE game testing
- SCORE on-chain program feature complete and fully documented
- SCORE UI in polish phase including blockchain integration
- Target dates still on track, will provide further clarity this Friday after initial QA phases.
- Minor production update coming very soon to the Marketplace containing UI and performance updates including FTX Pay integration and live balance labels.
- Polis DAO staking contracts nearly feature complete, awaiting audit
- Polis DAO wireframes complete and implementation in development