Search
Generic filters
star atlas news ship pearce x5 02
news bg white header

New ship’s supply in a 80–20 ratio pro ATLAS

star atlas news ship pearce x5 02

Going into the Galactic Asset Offering of 2022 the Star Atlas marketplace will see a shift towards ATLAS, the in-game currency: “The payment model for new ships is moving towards a majority utilization of the Star Atlas in-game currency, ATLAS. The availability of each new ship’s supply will be in an 80–20 ratio of ATLAS and UDSC, 80% of the total quantity being set for purchase exclusively with ATLAS and the remaining 20% with USDC.”

This was announced today by the Star Atlas team. There will be a total of 51 new ships coming to the market, of which three will be gigantic awe-inspiring Titan class ships that will be sold via a fair auction system later this year.

MORE STAR ATLAS NEWS

Star Atlas - Fimbul ECOS Superphoenix [Concept Art]

Weekly Star Atlas Newsletter #125

The second UE5 Multiplayer Stress test is coming, and everyone participating will be rewarded! But there is a lot more about to happen in the Star Atlas ecosystem! This Tuesday, April 16th, expect some drastic changes to the Economy and Starbased! This is all in the future, however. What happened last week? Well, the Superphoenix Titan was officially sold, and the Surge gameplay mode, which will take the spotlight during the aforementioned stress test, is now open for practice!

Read More »
SAGE Starbased - Play now!

Weekly Star Atlas Newsletter #124

SAGE Starbased is live! There are no two ways about it: the biggest news this past week was, without a doubt, the mainnet launch of SAGE Starbased. But that does not mean nothing else happened. We got a second Surge test this past Saturday, an announcement date for the next UE5 multiplayer stress test, and a brand new ship sale, the Calico Shipit!

Read More »
The Last Stand

Breaking: The Last Stand SOLD!

A small group of Aephians has collaborated to secure The Last Stand mk. VIII.

This Titan ship is the latest, 8th-generation model of The Last Stand (TLS), the Sogmian-built battleship that famously led to the end of the Convergence War 100 years ago. The Mark VIII, built by the popular ONI ship manufacturing powerhouse Busan, was among the first three Titan ships originally announced by ATMTA.

Read More »
Star Atlas - Fimbul ECOS Superphoenix [Concept Art]

Weekly Star Atlas Newsletter #125

The second UE5 Multiplayer Stress test is coming, and everyone participating will be rewarded! But there is a lot more about to happen in the Star Atlas ecosystem! This Tuesday, April 16th, expect some drastic changes to the Economy and Starbased! This is all in the future, however. What happened last week? Well, the Superphoenix Titan was officially sold, and the Surge gameplay mode, which will take the spotlight during the aforementioned stress test, is now open for practice!

Read More »
SAGE Starbased - Play now!

Weekly Star Atlas Newsletter #124

SAGE Starbased is live! There are no two ways about it: the biggest news this past week was, without a doubt, the mainnet launch of SAGE Starbased. But that does not mean nothing else happened. We got a second Surge test this past Saturday, an announcement date for the next UE5 multiplayer stress test, and a brand new ship sale, the Calico Shipit!

Read More »
The Last Stand

Breaking: The Last Stand SOLD!

A small group of Aephians has collaborated to secure The Last Stand mk. VIII.

This Titan ship is the latest, 8th-generation model of The Last Stand (TLS), the Sogmian-built battleship that famously led to the end of the Convergence War 100 years ago. The Mark VIII, built by the popular ONI ship manufacturing powerhouse Busan, was among the first three Titan ships originally announced by ATMTA.

Read More »