Another week, and another townhall. Below are the most notable points from the latest townhall:
- SCORE (mini/browser game) on track with target date. Mini-game is expected to be out by 16th December. We are expecting a confirmation of the release mid next week on the roadmap. Only minor tweaks and user interface polish. No negative feedback in audit.
- Star Atlas DAO (staking and earn Polis) is expected to be released in January 2022. Staking contracts completed. Currently going through the audit process.
- Collaboration with FTX. FTX pay integration. UI improvements in connect wallet are being rolled out.
- All holders of Rebirth posters, “as well as many of the NFT assets that we’ve launched are going to get a commemorative Art Basel and Miami art week badge”. Link to claim will be shared in SA Discord announcements channel.
- 12 new staff hires.
Also the main points from the Q&A session:
- Auction process for discovered land will only exposed to players that discovered that piece of land.
- Rewards for SCORE based off total weighted volume average. In future the number of users per faction will be taken into account.
- More ship releases planned immediately preceding SCORE. All remaining assets from Galactic Offering brochure (9 total ships, excluding Titan class ships) will be out before the end of the year.